Monday, November 8, 2010

A few days late, but Thankful still...

I saw on another blog that they were doing a month of posting something they are thankful for everyday, we'll I realize that today is the 8th and I am a little late to the party, but better late than never. Here goes



To make up for the days I missed (in no particular order):



I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family.

I'm thankful for my house and the home we have made of it.

I'm thankful for the incredible relationship that I have with my sisters and my mom, they keep me sane (most of the time).

I'm thankful for my supportive husband and two one-of-a-kind boys that always keep me on my toes.

I'm thankful for friends that all serve their own specific need in my life.

I'm thankful for high heels!

I'm thankful for popcorn and the comforting effect it has on me.

I'm thankful for my Blackberry.

I'm thankful for endless possibilities in life.

wow, that was harder than I thought!

Happy November

No comments:

Post a Comment