Monday, March 18, 2013

Kitchen Makeover Follow-up :A new seat on life

Welcome to the transformation of our kitchen.
It's true what they say " The Kitchen is the heart of a home".
For our home that is especially true since we have a very open floorplan. You can see the kitchen from the front door (which I HATE by the way), and it is open to the living room (also not a fan).
 
Recently repainted- check
now comes new stuff..
Chairs...


these are the old chairs, nothing fancy, original covers that were on there when we bought the table about 7 years ago.

fabric from Hobby Lobby
Our goal was to use only the turquoise design.

So glad my mom and sis were here to help get it done. 

Thanks mom & sis!

I like them ( not love, I  think I'm still not used to the brightness ) I am really nervous about them showing dirt and ick (hello, 3 kids here).
But the color is perfection, so glad I said bye to the dark red.
 
It's coming along.

1 comment:

  1. I love love the seat covers! And I have a couple cans of scotch guard that will fix you right up if you're really worried about stains. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete