Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Goals

Here goes my attempt at having tangible short term goals that will (hopefully) help me attain my long term goals.
 
My long term goal involve a beach and a swimsuit and not feeling uncomfortable.
That could be a ways off.
baby steps.
Speaking of babies, mine is almost a year old. They say you can call it "baby weight" until they turn 1, after that, you have to claim it.
I don't want to claim it. I want to lose all this baby weight- from all 3 of my babies- because, honestly I never did inbetween the others.
 
So, on to this week's goals.
 
Pinned Image
Goal 1:
Try a new "clean" recipe (bonus points if the kids will eat it)
 
Goal 2:
Log 15 miles this week.
 
Goal3:
Get a workout in 6 days.
 
Goal 4:
Drink a TON of water.
 
 
Good start for today, I logged 2 miles with my running partner.  


 
I'm linking up with Operation Skinny Jeans
Operation Skinny Jeans

2 comments:

  1. You go lady! 15 miles - wow! You've totally inspired me! I'm on day 4 of clean eating & it was all I could do not to get a Diet Soda at Target today!

    ReplyDelete