Monday, August 22, 2011

Keddie's in Kindergarten

We are officially in Kindergarten!!



After much anticipation, the day is finally here.

Last night I think he was getting a little nervous, he kept saying his stomach hurt.

But this morning he was fine and excited to go.




Keddie with his friend Bennett, he lives on the street with us and is in the class right across the hall from Keddie's so we all went together this morning.



He was right at home in his class, just went and sat down like it today was not a huge deal or anything (little did he know this momma was freaking out inside).




I'm not sure why he refuses to actually look at the camera but at least he's smiling.

And I am happy to report that I made it through with no tears.

Now I can't make any promises about tomorrow as I put him on the bus for the first time (yikes!), I'll at least wait until the bus pulls away...


Happy back to school everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment