Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First day...not so great

After waiting for Keddie's bus to bring him home for what seemed like FOREVER (we waited 45 minutes in 100+ heat)




He said he had a good day and was all smiles.


But then as we start walking to our house he tells me that


he got punched in the stomach, threw up and had to go the the dentist (nurse).


WHAT?!?!?!?!


He was surely kidding, right?

NOPE.


I was speechless, you should have seen the look of what the ****

that was surely on my face.


I immediately thought, why didn't I get a call from the school.


And I am still wondering why that has not happened...


But, the most important thing ( i guess) is that he was more concerned with playing with his friends than talking to me about it so hopefully there are no permanent "school sucks because it's where you get punched in the stomach" scars...


Here's hoping day two is better...

3 comments:

  1. r u freakin kiddin? did you have parent-teacher conference at 8:25 a.m. this morning?!? they are totally messing with the wrong kid (and the wrong mama!) sorry---hoping day no. 2 is tons better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I wish I was kidding. I have since talked to someone from the school and got their explanation for no phone call. Let's just say this Mama is hoping things only go up from here...

    ReplyDelete