Monday, April 25, 2011

My new BFF

I would like to introduce you to my new BFF. Her name is My Fitness Pal, she's a calorie counting app on my phone, but you can call her Fit-E (Fit-E, Fifty (as in Cent)haha).


So probably my hubby is the only one that will get that so let's keep it moving shall we?


Starting today (bc I'm a realist and new I needed to wait until after the Easter festivites were over) this little app is gonna be my life.


She is a calorie counter, she will keep track of my daily intake, you know meals and ALL of my snacks. She also takes into account my exercise, so yep you guessed it, I'm back on that bandwagon too. I think it will be interesting to see what I actuall eat and it will definitely be EYE OPENING to see what it all adds up to be.


I am gonna be super honest and eat like normal this week so I can see the damage I've been doing (literally, bc my pants don't fit).


I'm scared (you probably should be too, ha) . We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw your post was titled My New BFF I thought you were going to post about me... its a sad day now at Lindseys Whimsys :). The app sounds cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's that app working for you? :)

    ReplyDelete