Monday, April 4, 2011

March was a rough month for Blogging...

So it has come to my attention (thanks Lindsey) that I have not been doing a very good job updating my blog. I think I set the goal to blog more and then disappeared...What happened might you ask...

Well, I blame it on the two M's...March and my Mom!


My mom came to visit in March and things were crazy busy, we enjoyed spring break with my local siblings and their kiddos.


We did lots of running here and there and Everywhere.


But now March is over and my Mom went home.


I already miss her but am glad that I can get back in my routine. It's completely different having her visiting versus when she lived here.


And now its time to

Snap back to reality

Oh there goes Gravity...


Sing it with me now

Sorry I let my inner Eminem out...


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Its hard to get back in the routine. The worst thing for me is being slow at uploading photos and then not wanting to blog with out them... but slowly it will happen!

    ReplyDelete