Thursday, October 7, 2010

The ABC's of me...

This post was inspired by Blanca (she is an inspiration)http://blancaortega24.blogspot.com/2010/09/abcs-of-you.html

A. Area Code: 936, but I've been a 281 and a 713...
B. Bed Size: Queen, but I swear the next time we move it will be to a house with a master large enough for a KING size bed (I love to have all my boys in bed with me to cuddle).
C. Chore you hate: Dishes! and that's only because at my house they sit around for a while and then are Disgusting. YUCK
D. Dog's name: no dogs for us yet, but as the boys get older, I know my days are numbered.
E. Essential "start of the day" item: the Today Show, it helps me ease into the reality that I have to go to work...boo!
F. Favorite Color: Hot Pink, I love this color so much that I have Barbie's Dream closet ( well my interpretation of what it would be... a hot pink closet). It makes me soooo happy to go in there and get dressed in the morning.
G. Gold or Silver...Silver all the way, I think gold makes me look paler (pretty sure that is not a word) than I already am.
H. Height: 5 foot 1 inch on a tall day, eh who am I kidding I don't have tall days.
I. Instruments you play: um zilch, zip, nada, nothing... But I love the piano and wish that one day I will just wake up and know how to play...
J. Job: Insurance Agent with Farmers. I am just getting started but love it
K. Kids: 2 adorable boys, Keddie and Langston, they are the great loves of my life!
L. Living Arrangements: I live with my 3 crazy boys (their father included) and there is NEVER a dull moment.
M. Mom's Name: Debby Noble, her real name is Deborah. I like to call her de-Bor-ah when she is not listening to me...
N. Nicknames: Mom, Mommy, hunny, and I guess there's still a rare few that call me "Neiser"
O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Twice, one with the birth of each child...
P. Pet Peeve: Ohhhhhh there are so many. Topping the list though would have to be people that don't pay attention to their kids or that are mean to their kids.
Q. Quote from Movie: I love movies, but don't remember quotes like some...
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: I have 6. Teresa, Brad, Doug, Anna, Alan and Aaron. They are all crazy different but are all great(most of the time)
T. Time you wake up: the first time or when I actually roll out of bed...because those are two totally different questions. I try to be up by 6:30 but most days its a whole lot closer to 7. Without my husband I would probably never be up at a reasonable time...
U. Underwear: Yes, I always prefer underwear! :)
V. Veggies: I try to like all my veggies but I just can't stand some of them. I loooove broccoli though.
W. Ways/ reasons you're late: Ha, because I am a huge procrastonator, even at something as easy as getting ready.
X. X-rays you've had: teeth, shoulderblade in first grade, back in high school...
Y. Yummy food you make: all the food I make is yummy, I just don't do it alot, my all time favorite, my chicken enchilidas
Z. Zoo animal you love: Panda Bears, I have never seen one in real life but they are so beautiful to me, one day...maybe.

Well, there you have it, those are the abc's of me...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment