Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Cravings

I have been having some new spring cravings I thought I would share.
I am still craving Ice Water like CRAZY, which if you know me is crazy. I have super sensitive teeth and normally can't stand ice cold beverages.
Here is my solution-insulated plastic cup w/ straw (Just happened to get this snazy Starbucks one as a gift) now the cold doesn't directly hit my teeth...Genius!
Not to say that I am over my cravings of fresh fruit and veggies but I have definitely ventured out...to ice cream or Drumsticks rather. I could eat five a day (I won't, but I could!)
mmmm, just looking at this pic makes me want one...right now...
And at two days shy of 30 weeks pregnant, I am getting uncomfortable and hot! I know it's only March and I don't want to image May heat, I may break into a sweat just thinking about it. I think I may need a Maxi dress or two to help me through the home stretch...
I love this green color for spring...
Looks like comfort to me...in my favorite color
or this fun striped one.
I may have to run into Old Navy tonight and see what they have since their dresses happen to be on sale this week.
I love Spring and the beautiful weather it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment