Monday, March 26, 2012

Pregnant Pains

I am fully aware that I am a huge baby when it comes to being pregnant.
I am not one of those women that love it- in fact, the only thing I even remotely like (ok, love) about being pregnant is the baby that I get at the end.
This being said, I have been in alot of pain lately which explains my lack of posts.
Sciatic nerve pain which to me is the worst. To find relief I must lay down (which makes it hard to be productive) or stand up (which doing for too long makes me dizy and lightheaded, another problem in itself).
So this weekend and for many days now I have been lying down as much as possible.
My poor hubby.
The weekend wasn't all bad, I did manage to register for my shower (FINALLY) and I snuck in a movie with some girls.
We saw The Hunger Games and I LOVED it!
here's hoping I can find at least some small relief soon...

1 comment:

  1. oh geez that sciatic pain is the worst!! hang in there--your little Katniss will be here soon. (I'm assuming that you since you are such a die-hard Hunger Games fan, you will be naming Baby Girl Katniss. Or Prim. LOL. My next kid will be named Gale.) Anyways, send your boys over when you (or Mike!) needs a break.

    ReplyDelete