Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm back and 10K pics

I am so far behind in my posts so lets just get started where I left off...

I DID IT!! I FINISHED MY FIRST 10K (6.2 miles just incase you didn't know)...

(In record time might I add)
My nephew, Niko, did it with m. This is us starting the race together. About a quarter mile in he left me because I am way too slow to keep up with him...
This is me on the home strech...high fives to my family that came to support me... FInally the finish line. I finished right under 1 hour and 22 minutes. My legs were like jelly and I thought many times throughout that I wasn't going to be able to finish...but I did!

Me and Niko after the race.


I was ( and still am) so proud of myself for completing this goal that I set for myself. There were many days that I tried to talk myself out of it, but in the end, I DID IT!!!

1 comment: