Monday, April 12, 2010

You say Nevada...I say Nevaaaaada...

So we are really enjoying our visit to my sisters house. The weather has been ok, I must admit that my toes were not excited about going back into socks and shoes. The kids have been having so much fun playing. Mom is here too and she is going home tomorrow so the kids got to play hookie from school. We all went bowling and then had lunch at Johnny Rockets. Keddie & Langston LOVED bowling (I don't think they've ever been before). The bowling alley actually had shoes that fir Langston, he was so excited. He did pretty good, definitely didn't have the lowest score :).
Johnny Rockets was yummy too...


Only a few more days before it's back to reality...

Oh and the Nevada-Nevaaaaada thing, Scott and everyone think we say it funny... must be a TEXAS thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment