Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nothing new...

So i am feeling almost back to my old self. Last wednesday I woke up feeling like my throat was on fire and by that evening I wanted to cut out my throat...(would help with the weight loss too :) ). That night Mike took me to the Dr. and the prognosis was as expected, STREP THROAT!!! Thankfully my mom came to the rescue (like always) and was willing to keep the boys on Thursday and Friday so I could rest and hopefully not get them sick. By Saturday I was feeling pretty good but still am not at %100.

The boys and I have enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday and today and have been spending alot of time outside. So far, I am enjoying my time at home with them and haven't wanted to drop them off at the fire station yet...kidding, I wouldn't do that :) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment