Thursday, May 3, 2012

35 weeks

My sister and my hubby have brought it to my attention that I REALLY need to do some updating, so here goes.
I had a bunch of pics from my phone that I was going to upload and share but for some reason it's not letting me save them to the computer.
So Sorry.
I am 35 weeks today and am way more impatient about her impending arrival than I should be.
(I know I have five more weeks, you dont need to remind me)
Yesterday I started having contractions in the late afternoon and got my hopes up, turned out to be just Braxton Hicks :(.

We have been busy getting things ready for this little girl:
-my sister Teresa came and helped me clean out the closet in her room
-Mike has been refinishing the furniture
-and painting her room
-my shower is this weekend and I am super excited
-and Langston asks me every day if she is ready to come out yet (so cute)

and the best part is that I DO have pics of all of it, I just am having technical difficulties...

To be continued...after a little iphone education!



3 comments:

  1. OMG - 35 weeks is so... CLOSE!!!! Super exciting! I can't wait to meet baby girl Ramsden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the half update...I am waiting for the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close girl!! 35 weeks was really when I felt like...okay it's about to happen. But here I sit at 40 weeks and she's still baking. Ha! It will fly by though. LOVE the fabrics for her bedding, and hope you had a great time at your shower!!

    ReplyDelete