Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Mother to Boys

Both times that I was pregnant and would tell people that it was a boy several people responded "Oh that's great, you're the perfect mom for boys".


I never undersood what they meant. But now I know that I am the perfect mom for these two adorable boys.



This picture makes me laugh because I know that they were fighting and yelling at eachother. But the picture doesn't show that. It looks peaceful with maybe a glimmer of hope that one day these two will be good friends.

I am thankful that God blessed me with these two handsome, smart, funny, challenging boys.

I can only imagine how boring life would be without them...



4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh--love those pictures!! and love that although it is completely peaceful, there were "issues" in taking it. ; ) and yes, you are a great mom to boys, and i pray to God some of it rubs off of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good pictures! You are a very good mom to very very (and very good looking) boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Your boys are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete